- The CEO of the manufacturing company you are currently consulting for has now asked you to look into implementing a CRM. The company currently uses spreadsheets to track sales calls and a paper address book to keep customer information. The CEO has asked you to research and recommend a CRM that will meet the company’s needs.
Research at least three CRM packages.
Use Microsoft® Excel® to create a comparison table that compares the pros and cons of each package.
Select one product for the manufacturing company.
Create a 10- to 12-slide narrated, multimedia-rich Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the customer on why implementing the chosen CRM is prudent. Be sure to address the following:
- Why the chosen package is most appropriate
- How this software will be an improvement over their current methods
- How the chosen CRM package will fit into the overall enterprise of the organization
- Benefits the customer can expect as a result of implementing the new software
- Submit your assignment.