Need a lot better process map and key notes, 1 part of the assignment, i will send more notes shortly. I have attached a word document.
Type: Group Project
Unit: Analysis of Processes & Workflows
Due Date: Wed, 5/2/18
Deliverable Length: 1,000–1,500 words; Group 2,500–3,500 words
View objectives for this assignment
I will find out my portion of the project.
The transportation costs for the Ultamyacin are high, but so are the costs of building an entirely new manufacturing facility. A description of the processes is listed. The company does not know how to proceed but is beginning to embrace TQM thinking. To encourage this new direction, you want to bring more information and analysis to the next management meeting. You believe Deming’s steps could be applied here, as well as process mapping to determine what the company should do next.
Please add your file.
Group Portion (Small Group Discussion Board):
Research each of Deming’s 14 points for management. Then, on the Discussion Board, include the following items:
- Which of the points do you think are most important, and why?
- If management were to implement one of Deming’s points each year, do you believe that this methodology would be effective? Why or why not?
- Create an ideal process map with minimal waste. How will the new process meet each of Deming’s 14 points?
From the group discussion, submit the following:
- A document that contains the streamlined, optimum process map
- A second document that explains the following:
- How the new process will address each of Deming’s 14 points, as compared to the old process
- How your team has optimized the process
- Managerial and employee goals and communication processes to reach each of Deming’s Points in the future
Within your group, you may divide Deming’s points to summarize the findings and submit those documents.
Please add your file.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
If you would like assistance with using APA style, click “Learning Center” in the top navigation bar to navigate to the Learning Center. Once in the Learning Center, click “Learning Labs.” Here, the APA Style Lab is available to assist you with APA style.