Select one of the Learning Objectives from any of the five weeks of class.
Read a recent article (published in the past 6 months) or a book (written in the past 5 years) which develops the topic of the selected Learning Objective.
Present to the class the following:
- Which Learning Objective was selected.
- What is the significance of this Learning Objective in Organizational Development?
- What related literature did you read?
- What content did the literature provide to develop the Learning Objective?
- How can the literature content contribute to Organizational Development?
- Give an example of an organization that has applied this content.
- How can this knowledge benefit your personal career?
Use visual aids and/or handouts that will best make the presentation memorable.
Provide an APA formatted cover sheet and Reference page.
Post the three page document as an Assignment AND turn in a hard copy to the facilitator at the beginning of class.