Type of service: Writing from scratch Work type: Essay (any type) Deadline: 21 Apr, 02:02 PM
|Academic level:||College (1-2 years: Freshmen, Sophomore)|
|Subject or discipline:||Mathematics|
|Number of sources:||4|
|Provide digital sources used:||No|
|# of pages:||3|
|# of words:||825|
|# of slides:||ppt icon 0|
|# of charts:||0|
Paper details: Reflection paper : Please following the directions
Do NOT retell each interview. Include an introductory paragraph and a conclusion paragraph. Required for an outstanding rating on the rubric.
– The body of the reflection paper should be organized into these 4 labeled sections, each examining one of the following questions:
Conceptual Analysis: What did you learn about your student’s way of thinking conceptually, and how does this extend and modify your ideas about how a child learns your content area?
-Lesson Design Analysis: Based on your interviews, how will you design lessons to encourage all students to participate, that connect the content to the interests and experiences of your students and that make learning accessible and meaningful for students of all ability levels?
– Strategies and Resources Analysis: What strategies and resources will you use to create an inclusive, fair, and accessible learning environment for students: from various backgrounds; who have different interests, ability levels, genders; for whom English is not a first language; and/or who legally require accommodations and/or modifications?
– Manipulative and/or Technology Analysis: How will you use technology (including manipulative or hands-on materials) appropriately to reach your instructional goals? (In your discussion, provide a description of your instructional goal and then how the technology you have chosen will enhance the learning environment.)
– When addressing each of the listed questions, appropriate and relevant quotes directly from any course readings must be included. Cite sources using the APA citation format such as (Kirshner, 2000, p. 15).We will reading about, developing addition and subtraction, whole numbers place value concept, multiplication and division computation, a measurement model , decimal and percent I can say 4-8 math levels concepts
– YOU WILL EARN A ZERO ON THE RUBRIC IF NO DIRECT QUOTES ARE PRESENT.
-Document your ideas by referring to specific things you noticed in particular interviews with your student