This assignment focuses on conjunctive normal form formulas (cnf-formula) and satisfiability.
In this assignment, you must create a Netbeans Java program that:
• prompts the user for the location of a file to load a cnf-formula (use JFileChooser)
• reads a cnf-formula from the file creating a CnfFormula object (see file-format below),
• prompt the user for a variable assignment (see AssignmentView below),
• verifies and displays whether the user’s assignment satisfies the cnf-formula,
• determines whether the cnf-formula is satisfiable and if so, output the assignment,
• as Java comments give the Big-O analysis of the verify and isSatisfiable methods,
• as a separate file, submit the cnf-formula file you “unit” tested on.