Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Sunday, May 16, 2021, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
Read the scenario below, and answer the following questions. You work as a financial analyst at a large automobile corporation that occasionally makes acquisitions of smaller companies that specialize in the production and assembly of small component parts. In order to achieve vertical integration of its newest sports sedan model, the company is evaluating a few manufacturing companies that have experienced strong financial performance in the past few years. These companies would make excellent acquisitions due to the nature and quality of the product and the anticipated ease of transition. You have been tasked to evaluate these companies from a financial perspective and choose one. To do this, you need to brush up on a few concepts by addressing the following topics:
- Describe what a crediting rate/score is. Should this be a factor in evaluating companies?
- The firm will need to raise funds immediately for the acquisition, and debt will be used. Should the firm borrow on a long-term or short-term basis? Why?
- Explain the effect, if any, inflation rates will have on the purchase? How significant is this factor?
- Define the relationship between yield curves and the term structure of interest rates.
- Explain what would happen to interest rates if a new process was developed that allowed automobiles to run off oil that was formulated based on lemonade? The technology used to convert this liquid to gas would be pricey but well worth it. What impact would this technology have on interest rates?
- Discuss what ratios should be used to assess the financial health of the potential acquisition?
Your completed case study must be at least two pages in length, and you can use at least your textbook or credible education website (or platform) as a reference. Other references may be used as needed. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.
By the way, I have an attachment below which is a study guide or overview of the unit which you can use to support your response. Remember NO PLAGIARISM & I need will need a PLAGIARISM REPORT upon completion.